There are a lot of recipes out there for Turkey Burgers and we’ve tried many of them, this one is a combination of the things we liked about the ones we tried all in one. These burgers are juicy and very tasty.
Makes 4-6 patties depending on the size.
- 1 tray of ground turkey (approx. 1.2-1.5 lb)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into patties ( I use a burger press to make mine)
- Grill until browned. (about 3-4 minutes per side)